September 4, 2007

Ritter Sport Chocolate “Alpine Milk”

Filed under: German Chocolate — admin @ 7:57 pm

Ritter Sport is a chocolate from Germany. The choclate factory was founded in Stuttgart, a city in the South Western part of Germany, two years before the first world war in 1912.

The name of the chocolate consits of “Ritter”, which is the second name of the founder (Alfred Ritter), and “Sport”, which should keep in mind that this practical quadratic chocolate bar fits in every sports jacket.

The first Ritter Sport chocolate bar in its quadratic format of today was sold in 1932. It was the idea of Clara Ritter, the wife of the founder, and it turned to a real success story since today. The quadrat chocolate bar became to an unmistakable tradmark of Ritter Sport during the decades.

ritter sport chocolate alpenmilch alpine milk

I tried the “Ritter Sport Alpenmilch”, the Alpine Milk Chocolate of Ritter Sport. The first impression of Ritter Sport Alpine Milk is its milky and creamy flavour. The chocolate is not too sweet, not too bitter, but very tasteful. No wonder this kind of chocolate is a world wide success.

ritter sport schokolade chocolate alpenmilch alpine milk

1. I tried many kinds of “Ritter Sport”. They are all good. Especially “Coconus” and “Dark” are very tasteful. Actually I don’t like coconut and bitter chocolates but Ritter Sport made me love its coconus and bitter ones. I really recommend trying, if you’ve not tasted them yet.

Comment by alper — September 19, 2007 @ 10:01 am

2. Ritter Sport I’ve seen that and I’ve had after eights many times, I like German chocolate much better than the British chocolate that I’m used to.
    Germans are good with chocolate yum!!!

Comment by Travis — April 11, 2008 @ 7:31 pm

3. HI! My name is Gilberto,I would like to buy ritter sport alpenmilch, but I live in São Paulo – Brazil and I don’t know where I can buy.

gilberto.pereira@demagcranes.com.br

Comment by Ritter Sport alpenmilch — January 8, 2010 @ 7:10 pm

4. how i love you <3

Comment by mariam — April 21, 2010 @ 11:05 pm

5. Hi! Like #3, I live in Sao Paulo too and I just love this chocolate. I can’t find any brazilian chocolate near the taste of ritter sport, so I think it would make a big hit if sold down here.

Comment by anderson — September 7, 2010 @ 8:30 pm

6. how many favor for this chocolate? I would like to know the wholesaler in hong kong, I want to get the contact information, company name, tel, contact person, website, etc…

Comment by connie — October 28, 2011 @ 9:09 am

7. How many favor for the chocolate? I would like to know the wholesaler in Hong Kong, the company name , tel, contact person, website, etc…..

Comment by connie — October 28, 2011 @ 9:10 am

8. My name is Phuong Ha, I am from Vietnam. I have used Ritter Sport from a famous shop in Vietnam and i praticaly impressed.

I hope, in a near future, I can open a shop that delivery your Chocolate in Vietnam by myself.

Best wishes for you.

Comment by Phuong Ha — December 13, 2011 @ 3:46 am

9. I do not see any info about whether these chocolate brnds are Fair Trade other anti slavery conventions.
    A lot of cocoa is coming from child slavery plantations

Comment by bill carr — April 6, 2012 @ 2:50 pm