October 1, 2007

Lornet Chocolat Noir Superieur

Filed under: French Chocolate — admin @ 6:03 pm

france lornet chocolate bar noir“Lornet Chocolat Noir Superieur” was the name of the chocolate I received recently from France.

This chocolate bar is manufactured in the French town of Perpignan Cedex, Avenue Julien Panchot.

lornet chocolat noir

As I was not able to find any information about this kind of chocolate bar, I doubt this is something like a premium brand. But there is a promise on the wrapping: 50% de cacao.

lornet chocolate bar

The chocolate has a good dark taste, but the sweetness is just too much. I would say a medium chocolate bar without any exciting flavour experience.

1. Good morning!

I am writing from the Salvation Army. I am currently creating a handout promoting fair trade and against child slavery on cocoa plantations. I am requesting use of one of your pictures of chocolate.

In no way are we implying that the specific picture of chocolate is not meeting fair trade standars, it is simply as an aesthetic addition to the handout.
    If we may use this, please email me back at the above email address and let me know what, if any, citations are required. Thank you and have a great day!

Rachel Thieme

Comment by Rachel Thieme — July 21, 2008 @ 4:59 pm

2. l will like to know if you do carry chocolate and it will be pick-up after payment have been made and l will like to know if you do accept credit card as a form of payment so that l will proceed with the order
    Kevin Johnson
    Regard

Comment by kevin — November 24, 2008 @ 3:20 pm

3. YOUR COMMENT THAT’IT’S THE FRENCH PRIDE NOT TO USE ENGLISH LANGUAGE’IS REALLY STUPID,I CCOULD NOT FIND ANY FRENCH WORD IN YOUR COMMENTS.IS IT YOUR PRIDE NOT TO USE FRENCH WORDS?why would they use english ?IT IS FRANCE,YOU MORON.AS YOU CAN READ MY ALLEGED FRENCH PRIDE DOES NOT KEEP ME FROM USING ENGLISH..

Comment by FARIDA AYOUB — January 19, 2009 @ 2:30 am

4. Hello Farida,

I wish I could read and write your beautiful French language, but I can’t.

Have a good time and don’t be too strict with me. 😀

Comment by admin — January 19, 2009 @ 8:37 pm

5. We have liked “LORNET Noir” very much for its sweet point of affordability and decent taste. Never before would I stack some chocolates at all the times. Unfortunately, I miss it now on the shelves of retailer, as it is not seen anymore here.

Comment by Auksinis kardas — October 28, 2009 @ 3:31 pm