October 11, 2007

Karuna Chocolate

Filed under: Lithuanian Chocolate — admin @ 9:48 pm

lithuania chocolateKaruna is a Lithuanian chocolate manufactured in Lithuanias second biggest city Kaunas.

Karuna is one of Lithuanias top chocolate brands. The special characteristic of Karuna is the sweet and bitter taste at the same time.

karuna chocolate schokolade

If you take a bite of the chocolate you hear a loud “crack”. This is another interesting thing about Karuna. You could eat one bar of Karuna in several minutes.

karuna chocolate schokolade

Karuna Chocolate is a good chocolate with a very full taste. It’s always a big pleasure to enjoy this chocolate.

karuna chocolate schokolade

Karuna Chocolate is part of Kraft Foods. The chocolate has a cocoa content of 44%.

karuna chocolate schokolade

1. I can’t forget chocolates Milda

Comment by Jurga — October 13, 2008 @ 7:06 pm

2. This chocolate is sublime!! Why can’t Kraft sell this in the USA? Once a chocoholic has tasted this, there is no going back!

Comment by Liz Mayers — September 9, 2009 @ 12:49 am

3. If you have a chance, try the same Karuna dark chocolate with cherry filling. It’s GORGEOUS.

Comment by Maria — December 3, 2009 @ 2:17 pm

4. I am an American that has a Lithuanian girlfriend. I have ben around the worlda bit and have tryed many chocolates, but this chocolate is Awsome and Great

Comment by John — June 2, 2010 @ 2:13 pm

5. I am a lithuanian and karuna is one of my favorite LT made chocolates. If your wondering if you can buy in the USA you can, i live in US, Karuna and other Lithuanian chocolates can be found in any Lithuanian delis, or stores.

Comment by Lietuva — January 23, 2011 @ 6:34 pm

6. I heard about this candy bar, but where are the stores located that you can get this candy bar? What states?

Comment by Rebecca G. — January 1, 2012 @ 7:52 pm

7. What stores sale this candy? What states is this store in?

Comment by Rebecca G. — January 1, 2012 @ 7:53 pm

8. Wooooo my names karuna!!!

Comment by Karuna — April 6, 2012 @ 8:33 am

9. Where can u order these Lithuanian chocolates

Comment by aneta vileisyte — July 9, 2013 @ 1:21 am

10. I would like to know if any store sells your chocalates in Turkey? Please let me know.

Thank you.