October 23, 2007

Czekolada Mleczna Chocolate

Filed under: Polish Chocolate — admin @ 8:08 pm

poland chocolateCzekolada Mleczna Chocolate is a delighful chocolate experience from Poland.

I was not able to find the manufacturer or the place of manufacture of that chocolate.

This seems to be a secret.

mleczna chocolate czekolada

Incomprehensibly a secret, because I do not understand why the manufacturer don’t want be known. The chocolate is not that bad. On the contrary! I have experienced a very good chocolate taste with a cocoa content of 25%.

mleczna czekolada chocolate

The most impressing thing about that chocolate are the big whole hazelnuts. I could not rememeber a chocolate where I could enjoy such big hazelnuts.

mleczna czekolada chocolate

On the wrapping a “tender taste of the finest milk chocolate” is promised. Czekolada Mleczna keeps the promise. The chocolate is not too sweet and not too bitter, it’s not a very fancy chocolate, but quite good. I really don’t understand why the manufacturer wants to stay unknown. There is no need for that.

czekolada mleczna chocolate

1. Hi, I am from Poland & I know why the manufacturer wanted to be unknown.. It’s a product dedicated for a concrete supermarket such as Tesco. In that case it’s a Carrefour 😉

Comment by Anoriza — June 23, 2008 @ 9:18 pm

2. Yeah i’m from Poland too, and that’s definitely true. That isn’t realy good class of chocolate, you should try Wedel Kasztanki. It’s the best polish chocolate, isn’t it?

Comment by Charla — August 14, 2008 @ 2:35 pm

3. noooo, please don’t eat Carrefour chocolate! and, yes, i’m from Poland too, and i think you should try ‘Wedel Czekolada Luksusowa z Orzechami Laskowymi’ or ‘Wedel Czekolada Mleczna’. ‘Kasztanki’ is from another polish manufacturer- Wawel, and i think it’s quite qood. ‘Wawel- Tiki Taki’, too. check out this sites: wedel.pl & wawel.com.pl. Greetings from Poland 🙂

Comment by littlegirl — September 19, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

4. Hi I am also from Poland;) choco-holics here do not eat carrefour chocolate! I have an interesting fact for you – recently a chocolate manufacture has been opened (yes, handmade!). You should try this one: http://sklep.manufakturaczekolady.pl/p/1/3/czekolada-deserowa-70-kakao-z-ekwadoru-peri-peri-50g-czekolady-deserowe.html (chocolate bar with chili made of Ecuador cocoa)

Comment by Magdalena — July 1, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

5. I am from Poland too and i love chocolate. But I’ve never try something like this from Carrefour. I am sure it is not good polish chocolate, it is not worth to try. Try products of Wedel, Solidarność, Mieszko, Goplana- old polish trade marks.

Comment by Kasia — January 14, 2012 @ 2:27 pm

6. There is a easy way to find out, who is the producer of this chocolate – http://gepir.gs1.org/v32/xx/default.aspx?Lang=en-US – just enter the GTIN code (search by barcode)and then you will know all 😉
    And “Kasztanki” is from Wawel, not Wedel 🙂