November 8, 2007

Ovomaltine Chocolate

Filed under: Swiss Chocolate — admin @ 9:49 pm

switzerlandOvomaltine is a national product of Switzerland. Swiss are very proud about that.

Ovomaltine was developed in 1904 as a brand of sweetened milk flavoring product made with malt extract, cocoa, and whey.

The idea of Ovomaltine was to receive some extra energy. Maybe one of the worlds first energy drinks.

–> ORDER OVOMALTINE CHOCOLATE ONLINE <–

I have tasted the chocolate bar the first time in my life, and I was really delighted.

When I have opened the chocolate I already had such a pleasant smell in my nose. The first bite was the next excitement.

ovomaltine chocolate

The chocolate has a gentle taste of creamy milk. The filling has a crumply and rough character. It seems the chocolate is filled with very small pieces of cookies.

ovomaltine chocolate

Ovolmaltine Chocolate has a very unique character. Only at the end, when the chocolate was already melted on the tongue, I could feel the crumply rough filling as small cookie pieces. This reminded me on Maltesers chocolates.

I think Ovomaltine is a top quality chocolate with a great unique taste. It’s hard to stop eating if you once have started.

1. I had this delightful experience once in my life. It´s a pleasure somebody else could share the same opinion as mine. Unfortunately in my country we don´t have this “dream chocolate” been commercialized. You luck, for sure!!!

Comment by Simone Pereira — June 28, 2008 @ 6:34 am

2. Estamos interesados en contactatar con fabricantes de Ovomaltine en nuestra area.

Any Avalos
    Distribuidora Europea
    El Salvador
    Centro América

Comment by Any Avalos — August 2, 2008 @ 8:04 pm

3. where can i purchase some of the ovomaltine bars from please.

Comment by Andy — January 27, 2009 @ 6:57 pm

4. where can i purchase some of the ovomaltine bars from please.

Comment by Paula — June 15, 2009 @ 2:03 pm

5. This is my favourite chocolate bar, and I don’t even like chocolate much. I ask everyone I know to bring them home for me!!

Comment by Molly — September 17, 2009 @ 7:11 am

6. this stuff is amazing

Comment by ovomaltine — January 6, 2010 @ 10:25 pm

7. My great aunt and uncle live in Ausria and they brought some over the chocolate spread for me and it was amazing! I ended up just getting a spoon and eating it out the jar!!!!! Does any one know where i can find a craght of this chocolate spread please!!! Thanks

Comment by Clare — July 11, 2010 @ 10:19 am

8. where can i buy ovomaltine crunch spread in san diego california?

Comment by eileen — September 3, 2013 @ 10:26 pm