November 12, 2007

Frey Chocolate

Filed under: Swiss Chocolate — admin @ 9:51 pm

switzerlandFrey is a Swiss chocolate brand which is almost as old as that of the European chocolate industry itself.

It started around the middle of the nineteenth century, when chocolate making changed over from manual to industrial production.

Frey Chocolate was founded in 1887 by the brothers Max and Robert Frey in Aarau. In its early days the company considerably influenced the way chocolate moved from being an exclusive indulgence for a few privileged people to being a sweet treat generally available to a wide section of the population.

ORDER FREY CHOCOLATE ONLINE

frey chocolate chocolat schokolade

I had the pleasure to taste the “Extra Fine Milk Lait exta fin Vollmilch” chocolate of Frey. A milk chocolate with a cocoa content of 31 percent.

frey chocolate chocolat schokolade

The promise of an “extra fine” chocolate is not a fake. The chocolate is extra fine indeed. There is a pleasant creamy taste of milk chocolate. The chocolate melts quite smoothly on the tongue.

frey chocolate chocolat schokolade

As Frey Chocolate is a very cheap chocolate, the price-performance ratio is just fabulous. You receive a good taste for little money.

The chocolate was manufactured in the Swiss town of Buchs. The official name of the chocolate producer is “Chocolat Frey AG”.

1. I have recently decided not to buy any chocolates that use cocoa beans collected by child slaves.

Your chocolate is wonderful.

Can you reassure me your cocoa beans you use are free of being connected to child slavery?
    Regards
    Jennie Bell

Comment by Jennie Bell — March 17, 2008 @ 8:14 am

2. Could you tell me if I can buy from you the Freys white chocolate with blueberries, and if not where I might be able to purchase it from.

Comment by Sarah Camm — October 13, 2008 @ 5:33 pm

3. delicious,, the best…

Comment by Jurga — October 13, 2008 @ 6:44 pm

4. I adore Frey Chocolate and buy it like no tomorrow when in Switzerland. I heard some Target stores carry it, but have never seen it.

Best bang for the buck chocolate out there.

Comment by Moses — November 3, 2008 @ 9:01 pm

5. While traveling on our way to Rome last September, we came across a chocolate bar by Frey in the airport at Zurich and we fell in love with it immediately! Unfortunately, we don’t seem to be able to find it anywhere.
    It was a shape similar to Toblerone (almost a triangle but flat on the top), had nuts and was orange flavored…..amazing!!
    Can you tell me where I can find it again?
    I live near Toronto, Canada. Does anyone in this area import it?
    Please reply. Thanks, Dianne

Comment by Dianne Phillips — January 30, 2009 @ 8:01 am

6. I recently discovered Frey Dark Chocolate with Chili Pepper at my local Target store (I’m in the central U.S.). Now I hear they will no longer carry it. Where can I get this wonderful delight?

Comment by Larry Stoltenberg — April 15, 2009 @ 10:50 pm

7. Where can I buy Suprise Citron and Poivre chocolate in Moscow Russia? Thanks.

Comment by Peggy Grandin — July 7, 2009 @ 6:53 am

8. I, too, used to buy the dark chocolate bars with chili pepper at Target, but they no longer carry them. I live in the Seattle, WA area (U.S.). Whenre can I purchase these?

Comment by Dianne Thompson — July 9, 2009 @ 10:42 pm

9. My Q is the same as # 6 above. My Target stores no longer carry Frey Chocolates. Where can I find them in Austin , Texas. Thank you.
    Rod

Comment by Rod Gustafson — July 10, 2009 @ 7:58 pm

10. I want to purchase Frey Supreme White Lemon & Lime bars in New York City HELP!!!!!

Comment by adrian rodriguez — August 4, 2009 @ 1:01 am

11. Are your chocolates gluten free? The packaging doesn┬┤t mention the presence or abscence of gluten in them so I would like to know if they are safe for celiacs. If not all do you have any that I can eat.

Comment by Thamy — August 9, 2009 @ 9:42 pm

12. I leave in Kansas City and cannot locate your chocolates. Where can I buy them? Target does NOT carry them.

Comment by Joyce Collins — December 11, 2009 @ 5:18 pm

13. I use to buy your chocolates at Target, but they don’t carry them anymore. I especially like the blueberry filled bars. I live in Lexington, Ky. Where can I buy your chocolates? I met your distributor on a flight from Eurpope several years ago. His place is in Covington, Ky. I would have called him, but I don’t know his address or number. I really like Frey’s chocolates. I think they are much better than Lindt.

Comment by Jerry R. Grigsby — December 16, 2009 @ 12:01 am

14. Please Please!!!! This is the best chocolate I have ever had and I can’t find it anywhere, not Target, not a direct website, does anyone carry it in the United States???

Comment by Hillary Siebels — December 18, 2009 @ 5:32 am

15. Hello there,

Just wanna say how fantastic my chocolate experience went when I tried Frey (its the chocobloc lait that i’ve tried)

It tastes like Toblerone, but its much cheaper…

Yum ­čÖé

Comment by erinelayog — July 22, 2010 @ 6:15 am

16. Hello, i can not eat gluten, does your chocolate frey products contain gluten? Thanks

Comment by lily jacobs — September 15, 2011 @ 11:10 am

17. HOLA QUISIERA CONOCER MAS DE DICHOS CHOCOLATES Y SI ES POSIBLES COMERCIALICARLOS EN PARAGUAY. SALUDOLOS

Comment by JORGE FREY — September 25, 2011 @ 1:55 am

18. Where how when can I find a supplier of Frey,s Chocobloc Dark 72%. I recently received a gift from someone that bought it in Switzerland

Comment by Harvey Segal — October 24, 2011 @ 2:37 am

19. I am looking to buy Frey Chocolate. I am wanting to give some to my family for christmas.

Comment by Lizabeth Fry — November 11, 2011 @ 7:25 pm

20. Bonsoir

j┬┤aimerais savoir si vos chocolats contiennent du gluten.Merci.

Comment by Gomes Ernestina — November 27, 2011 @ 10:49 pm

21. Hello,

I am celiac and would like to know if your Frey Chocobloc Dark 72%, Chocobloc Milk and Chocobloc Orange are gluten free.

Gabriela.

Comment by Gabriela — January 18, 2012 @ 3:56 am

22. I have come across a chokolate bar where it was dark chokolate with lemon and chilli.It contained 100 g.
    The paper around was white with a lemon and a red chilli I think.
    It was fantastic, but where can I buy it here in Sweden or Denmark.
    Please let me know

Sincerely
    Susanna Heegaard

Comment by susanna Heegaard — March 20, 2012 @ 1:34 am

23. I found your wonderfull chokolate in Kastrup Airport Copenhagen – the Chokobloc Dark 72% -400 gr. Is there anywhere I can buy it beside the dutyfree shop in the airport ? I am diabetic and it is possible for me to have 1 “square” every second day without a raise in my bloodsugar levels. I am thrilled.

Please let me know
    Regards
    Jannike Pedersen

Comment by Jannike Pedersen — June 23, 2012 @ 8:58 am

24. Hello,

I received as a gift chocolates but I’am celiac and I don’t know if it is suitable for me to eat it:
    Frey Chocobloc Dark 72% (Bars)

Thanks,

Regards,

Comment by Annick — August 1, 2012 @ 2:31 pm

25. We are from STC(india), a C&F and Marketing agency for West Bengal and other East-Indian states, currently suppling 3brands.
    We are highly interested to deals with your products for mainly West Bengal & other Indian states, so that Indian market may know about your products.
    Pls contact us, we ll b grateful, if you look for Indian Market.
    THANK YOU!
    Suprava Kar (for STCindia).

Comment by suprava Kar — August 24, 2012 @ 4:16 pm

26. Got the chocobloc white with almond and honey loved it. Any suppliers in uk or ireland. Do u have a website tht delievers to ireland. Cant wait to get more of this

Comment by liz — September 13, 2012 @ 3:46 pm

27. Are your chocolates gluten free? The packaging doesn┬┤t mention the presence or abscence of gluten in them, so I would like to know if they are safe for celiacs.

Comment by Sylvia Torres — July 14, 2014 @ 2:42 am