November 30, 2007

Hanuta Chocolate

Filed under: Italian Chocolate — admin @ 7:43 pm

italyHanuta is made by the Italian candy manufacturer Ferrero SpA in Alba (Piedmont) for the German market.

Hanuta is the short form of the three German words “HAsel NUss Tafel” (Hazel Nut Bar).

Hanuta is one of Germanies most popular sweet snacks. The tasteful product came on the market in 1959.

hanuta chocolate

The taste of Hanuta is a true seduce. Hanuta consits of two crispy waffles on the top and the bottom. The filling is a creamy chocolate creation which is garnished with little pieces of hazelnuts.

hanuta chocolate

It’s not a surprise to me that this kind of simple treat has such enormous success for such a long time. Hanuta is the perfect quick snack to calm down a hungry stomach, and a culinaric blessing for the senses on a high level for a reasonable price.

The chocolate filling of Hanuta has a creamy character and a fine flavour of coffee.

1. Having spent 3 months in Frankfurt, Germany, I now crave these delicious tasty treats! How is it possible that you can buy any flavor of Rittersport, but there’s not a single Hanuta bar to be found in the United States???

Comment by Kelly — December 21, 2007 @ 12:12 am

2. Hello

i would like to know the requirements of having Hanuta Chocolate license for United Arab Emirates (dubai) market.

Reagarts

Salem

Comment by salem — September 10, 2008 @ 10:11 am

3. Hello
    I had already visited Germany several times,and I had delighted to taste the Hanuta waffle, but I wondered that I can’t find this product here in Israel.
    So I’m thinking of importing Hanuta to Israel,and I need help in this matter.Please Email me on this Email;
    moreb.family@hotmail.com
    please I need reply to this commet.

Sliman

Comment by sliman moreb — November 30, 2008 @ 1:50 pm

4. Would like to check if Hanuta contains any egg or animal derived ingredients, please? Thanks!

Comment by Harmeet — February 25, 2009 @ 10:43 am

5. My niece bought Hanuta for me from Germany. I love the wafer and so do many others.

I have though of importing this wafer snack into my Malaysia. I need your help if you can supply.
    My email is janettgl@yahoo.com

Comment by Janet Teh — March 25, 2009 @ 3:55 pm

6. After greetings and peace
    Your company is the best of the companies that sell chocolate in Libya and would like the massage to be one of the distributors of your product in the following type
    Hanuta Chocolate

Comment by haithem — April 14, 2009 @ 11:21 am

7. I was living in Germany more than 10 years ago, I’m now 24 and I never forgot the taste of Hanuta, I live now in Australia, and I will die to taste it again … really the best taste ever !!!

Sam

Comment by Sam — June 6, 2009 @ 3:01 pm

8. I was living in germany for 10 years and i loved hanuta since then.. while now I was back to my country in Indonesia. then to found out a lot of people who living in Germany before also crave on Hanuta. so I would like to import some hanuta to be sellable in indonesia. Please need advance suggestion from you..

Thanks, and I looking forward to hear from you in emails

Best regards, Jane Lukman

Comment by Jane Lukman — July 31, 2009 @ 10:19 am

9. newsletters

Comment by irit — August 10, 2009 @ 8:14 pm

10. Interested to be a distributor for Hanuta for Asia. Can you please kindly advice. Thanks

Comment by William Lee — September 24, 2009 @ 4:05 pm

11. How do we in Malaysia can get this product of Hanuta? Can we become the sole distributor for the Asean region? What is the deal?

Comment by Rohana Dzulkafli — December 18, 2009 @ 6:56 am

12. These are my favorite, tons of markets carry them in NYC.

Comment by SWH — January 6, 2010 @ 4:20 am

13. This one is tasty too!

Comment by jojo — March 16, 2010 @ 7:15 pm

14. dear sirs
    i am being in greece in thessaloniki and i am interesting for hanoutta
    please send information about the product and the company who produced it.
    thanks in advance

best regards
    maria chryssini

Comment by mairi chryssini — April 13, 2010 @ 8:54 pm

15. Hi, Kindly need advice on the requirement to be distributor in Brunei Darussalam.

Thank you.

Comment by Ian — August 11, 2010 @ 9:07 am

16. I discovered Hanuta about a year ago at the fruit & veggie store in Jersey, USA. Looking forward to go to Germany in December and get them for a better price. Here they cost $1.50 each. It’s worth the price but if I can get them for cheaper from Germany I will buy a lot so I have enough supply until my next visit!! They are one of my favorites!! Well done Ferrero!

Comment by Dez — August 21, 2010 @ 10:59 pm

17. When my German friend came over my house he brought Hanuta, I tried one of them and became instantly addicted to them. I finished off the entire packet in a day and now I don’t have any left. 🙁

Comment by Vikas Bhat — October 10, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

18. I visited Germany in 90’s and I like Hanuta very much.I wan’t to know whether this product is available in Dubai?Please let me know…Thakns for the great taste….

Comment by Jasmin Jenu — October 18, 2010 @ 5:39 am

19. Is my favorite snak!!!

Comment by yariely — October 31, 2010 @ 6:39 pm

20. I have visited Germany several times and am thinking of brining this product to Yemen in the middle east so please advice how can I do that if possible.

Comment by Fares — January 1, 2011 @ 9:56 am

21. Do you know where can I find Hanuta here in Brazil?

Thanks.

Comment by Sergio Medeiros — February 7, 2011 @ 8:51 pm

22. Do you know where can I find Hanuta here in Brazil? I live in Sao Paulo.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Sergio.

Comment by Sergio Medeiros — February 7, 2011 @ 8:52 pm

23. Please confirm your interest in a prospective agent/distributor who will develop your brand in the expandable Yemeni market? If the answer is Yes…..please provide your requirements, expectations….etc.

We are a professional group of companies, which do business properly and accurately and having strong interest of being a part of your esteemed company.

Comment by Eltayeb Saeed — February 14, 2011 @ 5:46 pm

24. […] Then I went in search of Hanuta.  […]

Pingback by Sally in the Zen » Cultural Faux Paus — March 4, 2011 @ 1:55 pm

25. Hello, I am interested to bring some Hanuta into Singapore.
    Has anyone successfully imported these chocolates into their country?

Melvin

Comment by Melvin — April 27, 2011 @ 4:52 am

26. I have visited Germany several times and am thinking of brining this product to israel . so please advice how can I do that if possible.
    best regards
    mati

Comment by mati biton — May 12, 2011 @ 7:51 pm

27. Hello
    I am the one of your lovers of your chocolate HANUTA.
    I live in Turkey and I want to be the distributor of your Hanuta Chocolate in Turkey.
    what can I do to get this job.I really insist to get it

Comment by Meryem — June 2, 2011 @ 10:18 pm

28. I am thinking to import & Distribute Hanuta to my country , what is the requirements .

Comment by Abdulla — July 19, 2011 @ 7:05 pm

29. Hello,

Please kindly advise from whom I can buy Hanuta in Israel.

Best Regards

Gili Shtrosberg

Comment by gili shtrosberg — August 9, 2011 @ 9:17 am

30. Hanuta is available in costplus in the US

Comment by R — September 9, 2011 @ 1:06 am

31. Do I able to buy Hanuta chocalte waffer in Malaysia? If yes, where can I find it?

Comment by Yvonne — December 14, 2011 @ 11:07 am

32. hi, anyone can suggest me how i can i buy Hanuta? i from Malaysia. i Google already how place can i search Hanuta but, really not sure that Hanuta that i search for.

Thanks

Comment by sue — December 15, 2011 @ 9:13 am

33. Hi Sir/Madam,

Good Day to you.
    I would like to check if Hanuta contains any egg or animal derived ingredients, please?

Hope you can advise.

Thanks and Have A Nice Day!

Comment by Loo Suat Nee — March 26, 2012 @ 10:52 am

34. Hey, Loo Suat Nee
    On wednesday I can scan for you the backside of the pack with the informaition about ingredients, etc

Comment by pinokkio — April 29, 2012 @ 1:05 pm

35. where can i buy hanuta chocolate in malaysia?

Comment by selina — May 6, 2012 @ 7:16 am

36. Hallo ich wollte wissen wo es Hanuta im mittleren osten gibt , ich bin in Jordanien und wuerde Hanuta gerne bestellen , auch wenn es Hanuta im benachbarten laender gibt wuerde ich gerne wissen wo , und wie man sie bestellen kann .
    Danke

Hi Please can anyone inform me where i can buy Hanuta i’m in Jordan but i have lots of relatives in the neighbor country of Jordan if it’s available there .

Thanks

Comment by Takruri — August 15, 2012 @ 6:17 pm

37. im from Malaysia.. my mom buy hanuta at Pulau Langkawi.. so delicious just like Ferraro Roche.. i like this so much… and i wanna buy this again……..

Comment by juriah — November 29, 2012 @ 5:35 am

38. Hello, Can you please advisewhere I can order Hanuta on the net to be delivered in Australia.

Many Thanks

Comment by Ella — January 13, 2014 @ 2:38 am

39. I enjoy Hanuta Chocolate very much but because of humidity in Singapore my Hanuta Chocolate becomes soft easily. I believe it is the individual packing not sealed. Maybe it can be sealed like those two or three in one coffee packing then the Hanuta biscuit will not be soft. Thank you. All the best to you.

Comment by Dolly — July 5, 2014 @ 3:40 am