December 14, 2007

Munz Chocolate

Filed under: Swiss Chocolate — admin @ 11:52 pm

switzerlandMunz Swiss Premium Chocolate is a dark chocolate product from the village of Flawin in Switzerland.

The chocolate factory who produces Munz chocolate bars is called Maestrani. Maestrani is a very traditional chocolate producer in Switzerland. They produce chocolate since more than 150 years. Maestrani bought the chocolate factory of Munz in 1998.

munz chocolate schokolade

We are talking about a dark chocolate with a content of 70% cocoa. On the package it’s written that Munz Chocolate is the finest swiss bittersweet chocolate. For me the taste was a bit too bitter, but there was also a full flavour.

munz chocolate schokolade

I would say Munz is not that bad, but not very exciting either.

1. Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren
    Ich brauche für ein Fest am nächsten Wochenende, also bis Mittwoch, Schoggimüsli. Haben sie welche? Und wenn ja, könnten sie mir diese schicken?
    Lieber Gruss
    Priska

Comment by Priska PETER — May 17, 2008 @ 2:25 pm

2. Who represented thr chocolate in brazil?
    Give a phone please

Comment by Joao — September 4, 2008 @ 9:02 pm

3. this site is pure shit. just drink my diaria and also i almost forget,drink my shit ok so thankyou for having reading my text. bey

Comment by caca face — September 24, 2008 @ 10:40 pm

4. I bought a chocolate today (02 April 2010) Angeloni the supermarket in the city of Criciuma, Santa Catarina, Brazil, 70% cacao, and when I opened I saw a few larvae, some alive and others already dead. How can I be compensated. I took photos and filmed the larvae.

Graciously

Comment by João Ricardo Silvestri FIlho — April 3, 2010 @ 3:44 am

5. You can find MUNZ in Rio(brasil) in a market called Zona Sul for sure.

Comment by joanna — April 15, 2010 @ 1:27 am

6. Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, Wo kann ich in Genf Ihre Chocomüsli kaufen, besten Dank zum Voraus, freundliche Grüsse, Edwin Zurkirch, 3, Place Isaac-Mercier 1201 Genf

Comment by Zurkirch Edwin — May 31, 2010 @ 9:27 am

7. where can i buy munz inn uk

Comment by abdul — September 25, 2010 @ 7:52 pm

8. wo kaufe ich in Zürich oder Umgebung Schoggimüsli?

Comment by René Siegenthaler — October 6, 2010 @ 9:14 pm

9. JE CHERCHE LES POINTS DE VENTE DU CHOCOLAT MUNZ DANS LES BOUCHES-DU-RÖNE (13) FRANCE ET CHAMONIX MONT-BLANC (74) ET ENVIRONS.
    (SALLANCHES)(MEGEVE)(ST GERVAIS) MERCI

Comment by GARNER — January 5, 2011 @ 3:26 pm

10. We would like to import some of your novelty chocolates, (beetles, mouse etc) into Australia a container at a time.
    Can your Export Manager contact us if you are interested.
    I look forward to your earliest response.
    Yours sincerely
    GEORGE GRIGORAS
    GENERAL MANAGER
    SWEETOZ AUSTRALIA
    07 3890 3464

Comment by George Grigoras — March 11, 2011 @ 4:10 am

11. 10.We would like to import some of your novelty chocolates, (beetles, mouse etc) into Australia a container at a time.
    Can your Export Manager contact us if you are interested.
    I look forward to your earliest response.

PLEASE CALL ME IN AUSTRALIA on 07 3890 3422

Yours sincerely

GEORGE GRIGORAS
    GENERAL MANAGER
    SWEETOZ AUSTRALIA
    07 3890 3464

Comment by George Grigoras — March 11, 2011 @ 4:10 am

Comment by George Grigoras — March 28, 2011 @ 6:34 am

12. Greetings.
    I was in the Manila airport this week and saw a cute little bee. I took a picture of it because I had no Filipiino money left and thought I’d see if I could find you on the Internet.
    Please give me an address where I could order two of the bees.
    Thanks.
    Linda Eberle
    509-833-8261

Comment by Linda Eberle — July 7, 2011 @ 6:43 am

13. Spettabile Ditta Maestrani,
    aquisto spesso dal negozio Aldi le vostre tavolette di cioccolato fondente Premium, desidero sapere la quantità di zucchero che contiene una tavoletta da 100 gr. visto che sulla confezione non è riportato,
    Vi ringrazio, cordiali saluti.
    Mario