February 24, 2008

Milka Chocolate Egg

Filed under: Austrian Chocolate — admin @ 6:31 pm

milka chocolateThe Milka Chocolate Egg is a very funny idea.

It consists of the finest milk chocolate which is formed as hollow egg and filled with sticky milk cream.

milka chocolate

My experience was a fine taste of the milk chocolate, but the milk cream was not that good as expected. I think this product is something for children instead for the people who are calling themselfes “chocolate gourmets”. There is just too little chocolate and too much milk cream inside.

milka chocolate

But nevertheless the idea is quite inventive, and I think this is also the main motivation for such a creation.

milka chocolate

Hmm … I have found two spoons and four chocolate eggs in the wrapping.

milka chocolate

One of the chocolate eggs uncovered.

milka chocolate

Let’s behead it.

milka chocolate

I have found a sticky milk cream inside the chocolate egg. To be honest this milk cream was not really a pleasure. Maybe children will like it.

milka chocolate

My destiny: now I have to spoon out the sticky mass. Okay, it was not that bad.

ORDER MILKA CHOCOLATE ONLINE

1. In Finland (and most likely Sweden too) this exactly same product is sold under “Marabou” instead of “Milka”. Well, both are Kraft Foods owned, so the products is the same as with other chocolate products.

Comment by JarkkoK — February 29, 2008 @ 12:22 pm

2. where in the uk can i buy these?

Comment by alex cheesney — November 12, 2008 @ 1:13 pm

3. I have been looking for these for the past 4 years….havent been able to find them ANYWHERE! Please contact to purchase! most amazing chocolate ever! They are no where to be found every easter i check everywhere!

Comment by Max — October 13, 2009 @ 11:11 pm

4. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you can tell me where you were able to get this, I’d be forever in your debt.

We lived in Germany for two years and these were readily available at Easter. I have searched for eight years to find them as they were my children’s favorite Easter treat. I also ENJOYED them immensely and they would bring such happy memories for all of us!

THANK YOU KINDLY FOR ANY HELP!!!

Comment by Lorinna — February 21, 2010 @ 7:52 am

5. I look for these Milka eggs every year as well. I used to live in Ontario, Canada, where I used to buy these chocolate eggs every spring. They were my favorite Easter candy. But, since I moved to Los Angeles 4 years ago, I have not been able to find them anywhere!!
    I miss them. I don’t know why they don’t sell them here. The sell Milka chocolate bars in stores (even Target has those) but they never sell the chocolate eggs!!
    Is there any way to get them here?

Liz

Comment by Liz — March 8, 2010 @ 10:40 pm

6. Looks soo good! I wanna try it! 😀

Comment by jojo — March 16, 2010 @ 7:20 pm

7. this is the best chocolate ever and my favorite milka chocolate is the milka egg (loeffel ei eggs)!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMMM!!!!

Comment by brownie — September 11, 2010 @ 5:02 pm

8. Hello
    I am looking to buy urgently a full truck of MLKA EGGS.
    Please give a distributor adress or phone
    thanks

Comment by stella giudice — November 19, 2010 @ 4:18 pm

9. Where can i buy these in England

Comment by Julie Maguire — March 24, 2011 @ 5:42 pm

10. In our Ukraine u can buy only.

Comment by alisa — April 7, 2011 @ 7:56 pm