March 1, 2008

Cupido Truffles Chocolates

Filed under: Belgian Chocolate — admin @ 11:04 pm

blegiumCupido Truffles Chocolates are manufactured in the Belgian town of Vrasene.

Vrasene is a little town in the north of Belgium and has 4.000 inhabitants.

This chocolate creation is mentioned as “milk chocolate flaked truffles. The cocoa content consits of 33 percent.

cupido chocolates truffles

My impression of Cupido Truffles Chocolates was a creamy taste of milk chocolate. I would call my sentiments as not too bad. I was more interested as delighted because Cupido offered rather a new chocolate experience to me.

If I have to find a negative point of Cupido, I would say that it’s just too fat in the taste.

cupido chocolates truffles

So what how should be my final judgment. The chocolates are new and have a unique taste, but I would not buy them a second time. The flavour experience was not so exciting, that I am tempted to try it again.

1. Please advise where I can buy Cupido Cappuccino, coconut and creme truffels. I live in the United States, but could purchase on the Internet.

Thank you.

Comment by Barry Felton — August 18, 2008 @ 2:36 am

2. Can you order these on line?

Comment by Lisa Milligan — November 9, 2008 @ 12:16 am

3. Could you please tell me, how to get it in Germany? Yesterday I tried one – it’s very fine – but nobody could tell me, how to get it, except going to Belgium. :/

Comment by Lars — December 5, 2008 @ 5:47 pm

4. where can I buy Cupido truffles- borkenkonfekt in Spain??

Comment by leire — October 1, 2009 @ 11:20 pm

5. In Germany you can get them in the black-yellow Netto (they have a dog in the logo).

Comment by Juli — November 7, 2009 @ 12:15 am

6. CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY CUPIDO BELGIAN PRALINES???? THEY COME IN A SMALL RECTANGULAR BOX WITH “CUPIDO” HANWRITTEN IN GOLD LETTERS INSIDE A RED COLOURED BOX AT THE TOP OF THE BOX WITH A FEW PICTURES OF CHOCOLATES ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT OF THE BOX

Comment by RITA CUPIDO — November 28, 2009 @ 5:34 pm

7. can anybody tell me where can I buy Cupido truffles in Poland? Or maybe I can buy them on-line?

Comment by Sandra — April 15, 2010 @ 6:00 pm

8. In Poland you can buy Cupido truffles in E.Leclerc markets. At least in Warsaw at KEN Center. The ones with 52% cocoa content or cappucino are great.

Comment by Piotr — March 10, 2011 @ 10:56 am

9. Interested in purchasing Cupido Belgian Chocolates: (1) Cappuccino or (2) Creme; in the USA. Please provide a phone number, e-mail address or physical address where the chocolates can be purchased.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment by Jen Williams — April 28, 2011 @ 5:29 pm

10. The chocolate tastes very fine. Is it imported to Hong Kong? Where can I buy this?

Comment by Eunice — February 18, 2013 @ 11:56 am

11. Hi,
    I recived as a gift cupido creme chocolate truffels
    I didnt open the packet it seems to be powder or liquid
    What am i supose to do with that? No instructions on it
    Regards