March 13, 2008

Hamlet Chocolate

Filed under: Belgian Chocolate — admin @ 12:09 am

belgiumHamlet Chocolate is sold in little chocolate pieces which have different characters.

The place of manufacture is Belgium.

“Assortiment”is the official name of this chocolate delicacy.

hamlet chocolate

Yes, the chocolates are a delicacy indeed. At first sight I was not sure. The wrapping is made quite simple and there are no detailed descriptions of the different chocolates which can be found in the box.

hamlet chocolate

I would describe the Hamlet chocolate box as a delicious assortment of good Belgian chocolates. It was a pleasure to try those products. Hamlet chocolates taste good and delicious. Every chocolate in the box is an own creation.

hamlet chocolate

A closer on the Hamlet chocolates.

hamlet chocolate

Interesting filling coated with delicious chocolate from Belgium.

hamlet chocolate

1. con que esta relleno el hamlet

Comment by jazmin — May 29, 2008 @ 9:47 pm

2. puedo encargar un pedido de hamlet gratis

Comment by jazmin — May 29, 2008 @ 9:49 pm

3. puedo conocer la fabrica de hamlet

Comment by jazmin — May 29, 2008 @ 9:52 pm

4. mandeme una foto del que imveto el hamblet

Comment by jazmin — May 29, 2008 @ 9:55 pm

5. Bonjour,
    DAns le cadre du développement de notre activité cadeaux adultes et confiseries pour les enfants, je cherche à élargir notre gamme.
    Je compte sur votre envoi de documentation et tarifs avant le 15/02 à :
    Christophe GRAUX
    Chef Ledoult SA
    ZA les pièces de la Bossardière
    44430 Le Landreau
    France
    Tél : 00 33 (0)2 51 71 94 10

Comment by Chef Ledoult SA — January 30, 2009 @ 3:24 pm

6. Dear Madam/Dear Sir,
    I would like to ask who is the distributor of Hamlet chocolates for Bulgaria?

Comment by Elitsa Tomova — February 13, 2009 @ 11:54 am

7. Hello,
    Could you please let me have contact details of companies in england who distribute hamlet products?
    Regards, Jan Hansen

Comment by jan hansen — April 15, 2009 @ 12:38 pm

8. GOSTO MUITO DOS CHOCOLATES HAMLET PORQUE SAO MUITO GOSTOSOS E SEU NOME QUASE SE PARECE COM O MEU SOBRENOME QUE E CHAMLET, SOU DE LONDRINA PR. BRASIL.

DESCULPE INCOMODAR COM ESTE ASSUNTO E MUITO OBRIGADO PELA SUA ATENÇAO!

Comment by MARCELO CHAMLET — June 26, 2009 @ 2:13 am

9. Quem é o importador dos Chocolates Hamlet para o Brasil ?

Comment by Carlos Klauss — October 7, 2009 @ 4:18 am

10. hello,

could you let me know whether the ingredients used are from animal based because i intend to gift them to my vegetarian and muslim friends.

Comment by nor — October 16, 2009 @ 7:52 am

11. I’ve just receive from Santa this product, Hamlet Chocolate Assortiment!!! It’s delicious!!! Congratulations!!! Andreea from Romania

Comment by Andreea — December 25, 2009 @ 11:45 pm

12. sorry! “received”

Comment by Andreea — December 25, 2009 @ 11:46 pm

13. Good morning Sir/ Madame,
    I would like to ask who is the distributor of Hamlet chocolates for Italie? We are an italian Cash & Carry and we are very interested in CHOCOLA’S. Could you please let me know when I could find it or if you have an italian distributor?
    Hoping to have some news from you and thanking you in advance

Best regards
    Annalisa Casalino

Comment by Annalisa Casalino — March 5, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

14. Onde comprar, em Porto Alegre, o chocolate crispy mint, da Hamlet?

Comment by suzel — July 19, 2010 @ 12:13 am

15. Quero comprar 10 caixas de chocolates Hamlet tipo frutos do mar moro em Panambi,;;;;;;; Rio Grande do Sul Brasil.

Comment by Silvia J.D.Poll — September 13, 2010 @ 6:56 pm

16. señores: deberian voltear la chocolatina para cuando se abra yo pueda ver los cuadrtos y no se vea plano

Comment by julian — September 17, 2010 @ 8:50 pm

17. Can you please tell me who the distributor is for
    Hamlet chocolates in South Africa.

Comment by Solomon Wakefield — September 19, 2010 @ 5:27 pm

18. Semplicemente irresistibili!!! Li ho ricevuti come cadeaux da un’amica che è venuta a trovarmi, li assaggiavo per la prima volta e credo che continuerò a cercarli sempre…

Comment by barbara zarrelli — December 12, 2010 @ 10:06 pm

19. Quisiera saber quien distribuye estos chocolates en México
    especialmente en Guadalajara, ya que llegaron a mi paladar por medio de un regalo y me resultaron exquisitos

Comment by LAURA AGUAYO FRANCO — February 4, 2011 @ 8:56 pm

20. Good day,

I would like to find out who the distributor is for
    Hamlet chocolates in South Africa.

Brian Smith

Comment by Brian Smith — July 28, 2011 @ 9:33 am

21. Good day,
    I am a distrubuter of coffee and offer hospitality training in the North West Province of South Africa.
    I wish to ask you to kinldy send me a list of the distributor for your products in South Africa.

regards
    Patsy Kruger

Comment by Patsy Kruger — October 18, 2011 @ 2:29 pm

22. Dear Srs, i have a coffee house in Portugal, i am interest in Hamelet Chocolate, do you have Hamlet Chocolate Chips, hot chocolate? Can you please give me more information and if i have any possibility to make an order, i would like to have some of your chocolate in my business …

Listen to you soon

Kind regards

Clara Cardoso

Comment by Clara — November 10, 2011 @ 2:48 am

23. Hi,

I found your article while making my own review of these Hamlet chocolates. Personally, I like them, but they are not yet what you could call the “A class amongst Belgian pralines”.
    I wrote a little review. You can find it on

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Johan

Comment by Johan — November 27, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

24. Could you please tell me if your chocolates are kosher certified? If they are, could you please send me a copy of the kosher certificate?

Comment by Kelly Levinthal — November 28, 2011 @ 4:44 pm

25. Hello,

Can you please let me know who the distributor is for Hamlet Chocolate in South Africa? Are you able to supply me with distributor list?

Regards
    Daryn Clark

Comment by Daryn Clark — November 30, 2011 @ 8:17 am

26. I purchased the Hamlet Intense Milk Chocolate Flavor Bar, and honestly, I did not care for it at all! It tasted “old”, but the “best before” date is almost a whole year away. Kind of a let down…

Comment by Traci Ellis — February 14, 2012 @ 7:24 am

27. Hola necesito saber en donde venden los chocolates
    chocolatas de hamlet, crispy caramel

vivo en mexico 015525849559
    algun distribuidor en mexio

Comment by nuria — May 3, 2012 @ 10:37 pm

28. Hola necesito saber en donde venden los chocolates
    chocolatas de hamlet, crispy caramel

vivo en mexico
    algun distribuidor en mexio

Comment by nuria — May 3, 2012 @ 10:37 pm

29. Please let me know if is there a distribuitor selling CHOCOLA´S in Peru.

Comment by camila gonzales — May 19, 2012 @ 8:34 am

30. Vivo en Bogotá – Colombia y quisiera saber donde hay un distribuidor de estos chocolates ya que necesito por cantidad. les agradezco su información lo mas pronto posible gracias.

Comment by Diviana Herrera — September 2, 2012 @ 6:33 pm

31. Dear Sir or Madam:
    I received a 500 gram box of the Hamlet Assortiment and was quite disappointed. The chocolates were stale. This was most upsetting, as the expiration date on the pralines was the 27th of August, 2014. The serial number on the box was 13:19 L3239. Can you provide me with a fresh box of chocolates?
    Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.
    Sincerely,