April 20, 2008

Marabou Chocolate

Filed under: Swedish Chocolate — admin @ 6:42 pm

swedenMarabou is one of Swedens most popular chocolates. The famous candy is manufactured in the municipality of Upplands Väsby. Upplands Väsby is a part of Swedens capital Stockholm.

Today I had the pleasure to try the Mjölkchoklad of Marabou. Mjölkchoklad is Swedish and means translated into English language: Milk Chocolate.

marabou chocolate

This kind of chocolate made me very happy. It was a true pleasure to taste this wonderful product.

marabou chocolate

I have experienced a chocolate of a creamy and smoothly character. There is a good and solid taste of milk. I had a very pleasant time while I was eating Marabou Chocolate.

marabou chocolate

30 percent cocoa content is included. There was not a slight flavour of a bitter chocolate taste noticeable. Marabou is a very good milk chocolate.

1. Salut, hi, i am fun of marabou chocolate. i use to ate a kind of marabou, and i dont find him again in any shop 🙁
    it ‘a about 20 little pieces, put one on top of the other, to make a cylinder form. it is about 1.5 cm of diameter. and the cover is red. please if u have information about this chcolate, send it to me and i will be soo gratefull. thanks
    Mona

Comment by mona — August 29, 2008 @ 12:42 am

2. The cylinder form marabou is exactly the same as the normal ones, just more expensive. You can buy marabou from

if you’re interested.

Comment by Mange — October 29, 2008 @ 10:42 pm

3. Hi I have been searching for ages now for a scandinavian chocolate that looks like non-stop but in a yellow bag. And the chocolate bits are not colored like non-stop but are all chocolate. I assumed it was from Freia (since non-stop is) or marabou, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the net. I would be grateful if you can tell me its name or where I can find it. Thank you in advance.
    T

Comment by Tarek — January 13, 2009 @ 12:20 am

4. Tarek, the name is Never stop from Marabou.

Comment by Anon — January 27, 2009 @ 10:24 pm

5. Tarek,

The chocolates you are thinking of in a yellow bag are called “Never stop” and are made by Marabou.

Comment by Yoo — January 29, 2009 @ 5:56 pm

6. A couple of years ago I bought some mint marabou in Germany but it seems to have vanished from shops now (UK and Germany), any ideas whether it still exists and if so where I can buy it? Many thanks.

Comment by Awen — April 15, 2009 @ 12:34 pm

7. hi im mohammad from jordan i want to contact with your company plz im very intersting about your prouduct
    REGARDS,
    Alqahah Company

Comment by mohammad qahah — May 4, 2009 @ 10:59 pm

8. Marabou mint can still be bought in sweden bought mine for just a few weeks ago

Comment by rusthoi — July 4, 2009 @ 6:25 pm

9. i need marabou in mexico!!!!!
    pleaseeeeeeee!!!

Comment by pinguino — July 31, 2009 @ 2:57 am

10. Hi,
    I’ve been searching for Marabou Chocolate and i didn’t find any, not even websites that ship Marabou chocolate to Lebanon (Middle East).
    Could anyone please help me or give me a website that ships this product to Lebanon. I really appreciate your cooperation.

Comment by Maher Shehab — September 5, 2009 @ 11:02 am

11. hi marabou plz where can we find this chocolate in lebanon ?? plzzzz kermal najwa 😛

Comment by mohammed bdair — December 22, 2009 @ 1:44 am

12. Hi , if anyone in lebanon and middle east is inteested of having marabou chocolate , please contact me on rola.dana at hotmail do com

Comment by Rola — April 12, 2010 @ 7:46 pm

13. Owo je veoma,veoma super iukusna cokolada…pleas send me only one chocolate in Serbia……

Comment by Ana — June 5, 2010 @ 2:30 pm

14. Please stock in Ireland , the most creamy,smooth, melt in the mouth chocolate I have ever tasted mmmmmmm

Comment by linda — July 7, 2010 @ 11:50 pm

15. Great info about the world’s best chocolate, loved reading this! 🙂

Comment by Moneymakergal — November 30, 2010 @ 11:20 pm

16. I am very interested on your Marabou products. I want to sell them in Costa Rica (Central America)

Comment by Miguel Rodríguez — September 19, 2011 @ 6:54 pm

17. where can i buy marabou milk chocolate rolls in lancashire, england. they don’t sell them in the local ikea any more. thank you judi

Comment by judi littler — November 6, 2011 @ 1:12 pm

18. You cam buy this chocolate in Ikea stores.

Comment by craig Dunlop — December 21, 2012 @ 11:08 pm

19. Hello friend, Can you give me website this chocolate?

Comment by Ichinnorov — January 4, 2013 @ 3:59 pm