July 28, 2008

Merci Chocolate

Filed under: German Chocolate — admin @ 6:43 pm

merci chocolateMerci Chocolate is manufactured by the German candy producer Storck in Germans capital of Berlin.

Storck was founded in 1903. The chocolate factory survived two world wars, and invented its popular Merci chocolates in 1965.

merci chocolate

Merci chocolates are little chocolate sticks, with different fillings, made of milk chocolate. You can find chocolate sticks with following flavours: finest cream, almonds and nuts, nougat and milk cream. In bigger boxes are even much more different kinds of Merci chocolates. Like marzipan or dark chocolate.

Merci Chocolate is a popular gift for special moments, like birthdays, mother’s days, or just to say “thank you” for something.

merci chocolate

The chocolate is something special indeed. You can taste the finest flavour of milk chocolate in combination with one of those certain flavours.

I chose the hazelnuts and almonds chocolate stick first. The chocolate was a true pleasure. The cocoa content of chocolate has a percentage of 32. The little almond and hazelnut pieces in the chocolate are crunchy and digestible.

merci chocolate

Merci is a fantastic chocolate, and sold in more than 70 countries worldwide. The success is no surprise to me. The chocolate is a masterpiece of chocolate making.

1. Il y a longtemps que j’ai goûté le délicieux chocolat Merci et j’aimerais savoir où je peux me le procurer à Montréal. Merci

Comment by Jacques — May 16, 2012 @ 2:08 am

2. como faço para comprar chocolate merci no brasil?

Comment by adirson — May 17, 2012 @ 4:11 pm

3. hi there, i just recieved a case of Merci, loved. I live in Brazil. Aracaju Sergipe… Please help me find theses chocolates here 😉 thanks

Comment by sandy s — May 20, 2012 @ 9:59 pm

4. Onde encontro o chocolate Merci para comprar em São Paulo???

Comment by Walter — May 30, 2012 @ 2:40 am

5. I would like to know where I can buy Merci chocolate in Montreal, but especially on the southshore as in Longueuil, Brossard, St.Lambert, St.Hubert.

Thanks in advance!

Comment by Boisseau Ginette — June 13, 2012 @ 3:36 pm

6. Hi,
    I reside in Mumbai, India. I wish to know, where would i get these chocolates in Mumbai..?? or how do i order it online..??

Comment by Zenildo Dias — July 9, 2012 @ 7:20 pm

7. Omg , those chocolates are so good. I suggest those to everyone. There are differents flavour of them and if you dont like one of the falvours you can still eat the others. Delicious chocolates . long life to those who made those chocolates . Love Germany ♥

Comment by Drizella — August 2, 2012 @ 2:49 pm

8. we live in iran. we like the chocolate so much. it’s verry good. we like it because of gift toghether…
    best materials

Comment by ali & minoo — August 24, 2012 @ 9:30 am

9. Hi, iam fron morocco and i want to know where i can buy your chocolate here in morocco
    i tried it where i were in travel to spain, and i very liked it.
    thanks

Comment by habiba — September 20, 2012 @ 4:31 pm

10. Vos points de vente dans la région de Quebec ( g1c 2n1)
    serait apprécié,pour le secteur de ce code postal.
    Merci

Comment by serge — November 15, 2012 @ 5:03 pm

11. You can find Merci chocolates at your local pharmary. I have found them at Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall

Comment by Anne — December 5, 2012 @ 6:49 pm

12. I have had Merci chocolates and they are among the best that I ever tasted but the T.V. ads are so maudlin,uninspired and insipid that they have turned me off buying any more.I think that it would behoove you to find an advertising company that can come up with an ad campaign that’s witty and entertaining and isn’t so filled with corny situations that overflow with such trite false sentiment.Many companies use humour to sell their products,unfortunately however your commercials are so silly that they are in fact quite laughable but at your expense.Please rethink your ad campaign as I know a lot of people who mute the T.V. when your commercials come on the air.

Comment by Derek Belbin — December 11, 2012 @ 12:26 am

13. Hi, I like the 57156 and 57152 every time I visit your country I get one or two boxes, but I want to know where in Mexico I can find them or maybe in a retail store like Costco.

Thanks

Comment by Sergio — October 22, 2013 @ 2:09 am

14. Where can I purchase your chocolate in Oshawa, Ontario? Thank you!

Comment by Beth Hawkins — November 24, 2013 @ 7:01 pm

15. Where can I purchase your Chocolate in Oshawa, Ontario?

Comment by Beth Hawkins — November 24, 2013 @ 7:01 pm