October 20, 2008

Novi Chocolate

Filed under: Italian Chocolate — admin @ 6:56 pm

novi chocolateNovi – Il Grande Cioccolato Italiano. Nocciolato Gianduja. Cioccolato Passione dal 1903.

Novi Chocolate from the Italian province of Piedmont is something very special and unique. This kind of chocolate is not like all the others. There are special ingredients and fabrication techniques which cause a huge difference between chocolate from Novi, and a chocolate from another manufacturer.

novi chocolate

Novi Chocolate is made of Gianduja. Gianduja is a mixture of chocolate and finely grounded Piedmont hazelnuts. The filling consists of whole Piedmont hazelnuts. Such kind of hazelnuts are not something usual. They only grow in the province of Piedmont.

Novi takes only the best of those Piedmont hazelnuts for their chocolate. Before the hazelnuts are allowed to serve as Novi chocolate filling,  they became well roasted. Piedmonts hazelnuts are known to be one of the most delicious hazelnuts in the world.

novi chocolate

Those hazelnuts delight the sense of taste by a fine flavour and uncomparable aroma.

Novi Chocolate means pure chocolate. Only cocoa butter is used for the manufacture. No oil and no fat is used.

So how does this special chocolate with “Gianduja” taste? My first impression was a very sapful experience. Later a cosy chocolate feeling coursed through. Indeed pure chocolate. The cocoa content amounts 31 percent.

novi chocolate

Also the big and whole Piedmont hazelnuts are a sensation for itself. Very crunchy and tasteful. Novi Chocolate is a true enjoyment of sapful and pure chocolate from the special kind.

Novi Chocolate exists since 1903.

1. Now everyone is talking about the American economy and eclections, nice to read something different. Eugene

Comment by Eugene — October 22, 2008 @ 6:35 pm

2. Best chocolate I’ve ever had in my 59 years of chocolate obsession. I want more and would love to find out where I can import more from.

Mine was dark chocolate (50% with hazelnuts (23%).

Comment by Claudia — November 14, 2008 @ 5:44 am

3. Amazing Chocolate! How do I get it in the US?

Comment by Pasquale — February 7, 2009 @ 3:46 pm

4. Best chocolate I have ever tasted. Can it be gotten anywhere in the U.S.

Comment by norma vangelos — July 3, 2009 @ 2:57 am

5. comment etre revendeur exclusif pour vous ds un pays

Comment by mak — October 24, 2009 @ 5:51 am

6. Vivo en España y quisiera comprar chocolate NOVI, como el que sale en esta página web.
    Me gustaría me dijerais donde lo puedo encontrar en Barcelona o si lo tengo que pedir directamente a ustedes y que me llegue por transporte.

Saludos: Jaume Teixidó
    Premiá de Mar (08330)
    Spain

Comment by Jaume Teixidó — December 5, 2009 @ 8:56 pm

7. Alzahid Group of Companies is very much interested with your products. How can we contact you through email?

Comment by Luay Abdulqader — December 7, 2009 @ 11:18 am

8. Olá,gostaria saber onde poderei encontrar estes maravilhosos chocolates NOVI no Brasil para poder compra-los??? Desde ja agradeço

Comment by graça drummond — January 25, 2010 @ 4:46 pm

9. Questo cioccolato arriva dal paese dei Cioccolatini
    NOVI LIGURE, paese di Fausto Coppi,Claudio Bizzio, e Andy META, ho visutto 5 anni su in questo bell paese di bella e brava gente, faccio tiffo per NOVI …

Comment by Eli — May 21, 2010 @ 8:06 pm

10. This chocolate is amazing. I am not really a chocolate fan but I am crazy about this. We bought these bars two years ago when we were in Europe and have been looking ever since for anything comparable…..there isn’t anything. In June we were back in Italy and we found them again! YES! And we are happy to have our own private stash of novi nocciolato bars. Thank you.

Comment by Rita Ives — July 20, 2010 @ 1:18 pm

11. Vivo en Barcelona, España, y estoy interesado en comprar chocolate Novi, me gustaría saber dónde encontrarla o desde donde la puedo adquirir, aunque sea directamente de Italia

Saludos
    Jaume Teixido

Comment by Jaume Teixido — September 4, 2010 @ 3:21 pm

12. My son has just returned from Italy on a visit to some of our relatives and he brought back some Novi Nocciolato Gianduja. In the oppinion of our whole family this chocolate is better that the best we have had from Switzerland and Belgium. Absolute perfection in the finesse of the chocolate as well as the hazelnut quality and freshness.
    Do you intend to establish some distribution of your products in South Africa?

Ivano

Comment by Ivano Senatore — October 18, 2010 @ 9:58 pm

13. Where, oh where, can I find an outlet in the U.S. that stocks these amazing Piedmontese “ELAH DUFOUR NOVI” treats? (I live in San Francisco and frequent New York City.)

Comment by Philip Keil — October 21, 2010 @ 9:56 pm

14. Truly best chocolate ever and would love to get it in the states. I purchased in Italy and brought it back. Where oh where is Novi online?
    Dark chocolate with hazelnuts. Most excellent.

Comment by Lisa Boesen — December 10, 2010 @ 5:20 pm

15. Gentili signori,
    Il DESPAR/Aspiag della mia città MERANO in Alto Adige purtroppo non vende più La Vs. Ciocalata nera 77% Cacao.
    Per favore mi potete scrivere chi a Merano la vende?
    Grazie e Buon Natale.
    Antonietta Mutz

Comment by Antonietta Mutz — December 22, 2010 @ 8:36 pm

16. Per favore mi potete far sapere quale negozio a Merano in Alto Adige vende la Vs. Ciocolata NOVI Scura 77% Cacao?
    Grazie e Buon Natale.
    Antonietta Mutz

Comment by Antonietta Mutz — December 22, 2010 @ 8:39 pm

17. donde puedo comprar chocolates novi fuera de italia o por el internet, estoy interesada, vivo en mexico.

Comment by Raquel — February 1, 2011 @ 7:17 pm

18. me piacerebe lavorare in fabrica,pero no so dove debo lasciare un curriculum.SONO ARGENTINA CON CITADINANZA ITALIANA da 5 anni vivo in italia ,vicino a la fabrica precisamente in Arquata Scrivia . Saluto atte.

Comment by marisa — February 3, 2011 @ 6:01 pm

19. Are you selling Novi chocolate? I can’t get to it on the site.

Comment by Gigi — February 6, 2011 @ 10:36 pm

20. Novi Nocciolato
    Where I can get this chocolate in Austria?

Comment by Toni Primschitz — March 2, 2011 @ 7:24 pm

21. Dears, the past October 2010 I was visiting Italy and was a delicious taste, when get one on the Rome Airport.

I like to purchase to México

Thanks

Comment by Peña Pablo — April 12, 2011 @ 10:06 pm

22. Can I purchase Novi Gianduja Candy Bars from you?

Thank you.

Comment by Howard Graff — May 4, 2011 @ 7:20 pm

23. Volevo sapere come posso avere piu informazione sui vostri cioccolati NOVI. Sono un distributore in Brasile dei cibi. Come posso fare il contato con voi?
    Grazie
    Alberto

Comment by Alberto — August 10, 2011 @ 4:46 am

24. where can i get Novi chocolate in South Africa , Johannesburg

Comment by Philloshini — August 15, 2011 @ 1:58 pm

25. Novi Nocciolato Gianduja, is what i am looking for in SA, Johannesburg.
    it is just purrrfect – not too milky, not too dark – JUST RITE

pleese help !

Comment by Philloshini — August 15, 2011 @ 2:03 pm

26. My mother recently gave my husband and I a bar of Novi chocolate (extra bitter chocolate with whole hazelnuts) that she purchased during her trip to Italy last month. It is the most delicious chocolate! Where can I find it in the U.S.? Any shops in NYC?
    Thank you!

Comment by Justine — September 2, 2011 @ 3:50 pm

27. I just returned from a trip to Italy. While at the airport in Rome I purchased a Novi White Chocolate and whole Hazelnuts. Can i purchase these bars in the US. If not can I get some thru your company…Please help me to get some these bars…Thank You in advance for your help

Comment by vittorio spinelli — October 10, 2011 @ 7:54 pm

28. Where can I find it in the US.

Comment by Armando Lopez — October 12, 2011 @ 6:00 pm

29. Where and how can I purchase the NOVI Noccioloato Al Latte bars? I have searched onoline and cannot find them. I recently tried one when on vacation in Italy and fell in love with them!

Please help

Comment by Jeanne Zehner — October 30, 2011 @ 1:33 am

30. Onde poderei comprar esse chocolate em São Paulo – Brasil?

Comment by Nilda Francez — November 13, 2011 @ 6:57 pm

31. Onde poderei comprar esse chocolate en São Paulo – Brasil?

Comment by Nilda Francez — November 13, 2011 @ 6:58 pm

32. EU PROVEI MUITOS CHOCOLATES DE TODO MUNDO TRABALHEI ATE EM UMNA FABRICA NA SUISSERA MAS TAMBEM PROVANDO ESTES CHOCOLATES COM AMENDOAS EU AMEI GOSTO IRRESSISTIVEL,,,ENFIM PARABENS PELOS OTIMOS CHOCOLATES A PROXIMA,,,

Comment by rachel amaral lio — February 22, 2012 @ 11:28 pm

33. Volevo sapere come posso avere piu informazione sui vostri cioccolati NOVI. Sono un distributore in Libia dei cibi. Come posso fare il contato con voi?
    Grazie
    AL ZLETENI

Comment by AL ZLETENI GALAL — April 24, 2012 @ 2:24 am

34. Hi, my cousin brought us the NOVI NOCCIOLATO CHOCOLATE bar which he purchased at the Rome Airport. it is seriously the best chocolate I’ve ever had….. can someone please tell me where I can purchase this in the US, or online…. thank you so much.

Comment by Camille — May 19, 2012 @ 7:41 pm

35. Me too!!! I love this chocolate. First tasted it in Lago Maggiore this spring and like many others brought several bars back to the US – LA area. Is there any US distributor? It seems like people have been asking for several years, and it would be great to see a response to our love of this chocolate. Grazie mille. Nancy

Comment by Nancy — June 9, 2012 @ 7:33 am

36. I can supply this choccolate to any part of the US from Italy. Incase you want to do business with this her is the opportunity.

Comment by Acson — September 27, 2012 @ 12:53 pm

37. Me encanta el chocolate blanco con avellanas enteras. Donde lo puedo comprar en Estados Unidos? Vivo en Miami, Florida.

Gracias.

Jose Mendoza.

Comment by Jose Mendoza — October 28, 2012 @ 8:46 pm

38. Where can we buy this chocolate in the United States? I am near San Francisco.

Comment by Renee Sindt — November 25, 2012 @ 10:31 pm

39. I am near San Francisco. Where can I buy this in the United States?

Comment by Renee Sindt — November 25, 2012 @ 10:32 pm

40. Where can I buy this in the United States? I am near San Francisco.

Comment by Renee Sindt — November 25, 2012 @ 10:34 pm

41. The best, it’s like Nutella
    Actually, I’ve one close to me now, in my office ¨_¨

Comment by happy — December 31, 2012 @ 11:31 am

42. hello/ciao,is it possible to order Novi nocciolato chocolate bars.I live in Canada.Thank you/grazie S.Baldasso

Comment by Sophia Baldasso — April 14, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

43. Is there a Novie choc stockist in south Africa

Comment by Leslie Bergh — July 10, 2013 @ 7:08 pm

44. Looking for Novi online, cant find. Can I help distribute in USA ?

Comment by john angel — August 6, 2013 @ 3:06 am

45. I am a white chocolate lover. NOVI is the absolute best. Were can I buy it in the United States?

Comment by Zena Lerman — September 15, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

46. Novi Hazelnut Milk Chocolate seems to just disappear as soon as the packet gets opened, *gone*, just like the comet-logo on the wrapper.
    Heaven.

Comment by Stef — December 24, 2013 @ 10:14 am

47. Extra Fine Milk Chocolate with whole Hazelnuts.
    How does that sound?