November 18, 2008

Toffifee Chocolate

Filed under: German Chocolate — admin @ 9:09 pm

toffifee chocolateToffifee is a candy product from the German company of Storck, and exists since 1973.

The product consists of caramel, nougat, chocolate and a hazelnut.  Toffifee is known as a very delicious chocolate, and delights with a smooth and round taste.

toffifee chocolate

The first layer is a strong covering of sweet caramel. Caramel is also the first impression of Toffifee. If the caramel is melted, the chocolate and the nougat comes in evidence. At the end of the German candy enjoyment uncoveres the hazelnut, which is located in the center of the whole thing. In this special moment the hazelnut is ready for bit through.

toffifee chocolate

Toffifee is a great experience, and I know this product since my childhood. It’s qutite hard to stop if you once have started to eat this sweet kind of pleasure.

toffifee chocolate

1. where can i buy toffifee from as we have no stockists that i can find in the UK?

Comment by Angelique — December 2, 2008 @ 9:56 pm

2. any news coming ?

Comment by cum shots and squirting — July 19, 2009 @ 6:22 am

3. I am small kid live in Sri Lanka and Iam belongs to very poor family I love chocolates, but due to poor financial position of my parents I couldn’t buy them

There for please be good enough to send me some CHOCOLATES free of charges. as I am unable to buy them even trough I like to eat them a lot .

My address is as follow

N .Amarajeewa perera

453/5

Daham mawatha

Meegoda

Sri Lanka

e-mail address – amarajeewa @jatholdings.com

phone +094773503374

Comment by AMARAJEEWA — September 3, 2009 @ 9:08 am

4. I am looking for a way to order toffifee can you help me,George

Comment by George — October 21, 2009 @ 9:22 pm

5. Can you tell me if toffifee is available anywhere in NSW Australia or how I can order online, thanks

Comment by Lou — December 15, 2009 @ 4:27 am

6. Tell me you sent chocolates to that poor kid!

Comment by Ben Canada — December 16, 2009 @ 8:56 pm

7. If that “kid” is so poor, how is it he/she has an email address??

Comment by Andrew E — January 6, 2010 @ 4:57 pm

8. Dear Sirs,
    Its with pleasure for us to contact with you.
    We would like to be representative of your company in IRAN (tehran).
    We would be grateful,if you can send us your conditions.
    In case your affirmative reply, we hope to have nearest cooperation with to gether.

Best regards
    afshar tavakoli pirzaman

Comment by afshar tavakoli pirzaman — January 5, 2011 @ 4:56 pm

9. çok güzel bi çikolata bu

Comment by ceren — August 16, 2011 @ 3:49 pm

10. The amazing woman called Mary, shows me this website
    and she tells me : are my favourites chocolates.
    For that reason I am here now , and after a quick look
    I am agree with her.
    Brgds Massimo

Comment by massimo — December 9, 2011 @ 8:05 pm

11. where can i find toffifee in canada, scarborough or toronto?

Comment by dia — July 20, 2012 @ 7:08 am