Our Chocolate Meditation experience is a collection of exotic truffles specifically chosen for their alchemical properties. Each truffle is paired with a corresponding crystal and a deck of affirmation cards.
This collection is an indulgent way to tap into your intuition. Whether you are searching the spiritual realm or practical day-to-day matters, this deck can assist. As you close your eyes and shuffle the deck, tap into your intuition, thinking carefully about the area in your life in which you’d like more clarity. Then select your card. The card will provide an intention, paired with which chocolate to eat, and the crystal to hold as an aid for achieving your intention. Meditate using this collection daily for 40 days to encourage your manifestation! This is a meaningful experience to practice alone or with a group of friends. A perfect gift for the yogi or healer friend in your crew.
Exotic Truffle Collection, 16 pieces:
(2) Naga®: Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Absinthe: Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
(1) Ambrosia: Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
(1) Black Pearl®: Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
(1) Budapest: Kalocsan paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal: Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
(1) Dulce de Leche: Dulce de leche + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried strawberry
(1) Gianduia: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Oaxaca: Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Olio D’Oliva: First press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao white chocolate + green olives
(1) Rap: Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
(1) Soul & Motown: Sweet churned cultured butter ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Fleur de Sel sea salt
(1) Viola: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
(1) Wink of the Rabbit®: Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Amazonite – Olio D’oliva
Amethyst – Chef Pascal
Chrysocolla – Ambrosia
Fluorite – Woolloomooloo
Lepidolite – Viola
Malachite – Black Pearl®
Moss Agate – Wink Of The Rabbit®
Ocean Jasper – Soul & Motown
Pyrite – Oaxaca
Rainforest Jasper – Absinthe
Red Jasper – Budapest
Selenite – Giandiua
Shungite – Rap
Smoky Quartz – Naga®
HOW TO EXPERIENCE
A Guided Tasting of an Exotic Truffle:
Our truffles are infused with a healing sound frequency to raise your vibe.
Close your eyes. Take three deep, ujjayi breaths. Listen to the space between thought and prepare your palate to experience chocolate.
Describe what you see. What is the shape, color, sheen and texture?
Run your finger against the chocolate, noticing its texture and releasing the aromatics.
Bring the chocolate to your nose. Close your eyes, cup your hand around the chocolate and inhale deeply.
Enjoy your truffle in two bites. In the first bite, you are just getting to know the truffle, and in the second, you delve deeper, searching out the aromas and nuances. You become immersed in the experience of the chocolate and the sensations. After you’ve eaten the truffle, take a breath and taste the air. The aroma should have a long, lingering finish that is layered with perfumed notes.
How to Care for your Collection:
Living in Paris, Katrina learned the Parisian ritual of purchasing chocolate and pastry daily. We use exotic and ephemeral ingredients for all our products.
This collection is FRESH and PERISHABLE. Keep this box of haut-chocolat refrigerated until two hours before serving. Consume by listed expiration date, 14 days from shipment.
Contains: Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia nuts, Milk, Soy
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
Curry was first introduced to the British in the 18th century when the Indian merchants sold a blend to their sailors. The sailors could conveniently carry them back home. Once these curries made their way back to England, the rest of the Western world wasn’t far behind in its enchantment with these exotic flavors. We make this parfum with hand-toasted whole spices of turmeric root, coriander seed, ginger, nutmeg, fennel seed, Ceylon cinnamon bark, fenugreek, white pepper, cardamom, cloves, black pepper and blend with the finest Sri Lankan coconut. The curry ingredients are mixed up individually for each dish, then roasted and ground.
“What if chocolate could manifest your desires? Chocolate meditations were ritualized for thousands of years by the Mayans and Aztecs. Our cacao rituals have specific and important processes that necessitate daily consistency, true belief and a willingness to banish skepticism. Focusing deeply on desired outcomes has the power to unlock your growth. These meditations are self-affirmations that are further amplified by the power of energetic infusion and taste in the chocolate. Stay the course, and commit to having faith that your intentions will manifest.”
Peace, Love & Chocolate,